Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I get Jason Momoa Aquaman current hair look? 0 0
How do I get Jason Momoa Aquaman current hair look?
12-17-2018, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2018 11:10 AM by uncontrollablefrizz.)
How do I get Jason Momoa Aquaman current hair look?
I have the same hair length as him and similar type maybe a bit curlier, but just can't control it/don't know how.

No idea what product I should be using if any, been trying with leaving conditioner in after showering and American crew forming cream when still wet but it frizzes a lot. The top just poofs out and I get way too much volume.

Shampoo: Tresemme Moisture Rich
Conditioner: Cleanse & Replenish Conditioner
Products: American Crew Forming Cream

Any advice would be greatly appreciated Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2018, 01:32 PM
RE: How do I get Jason Momoa Aquaman current hair look?
Note: I have had my hair this long for years but have seen him a lot recently due to Aquaman promos and he's got it like I've been trying to get it for as long as I've had it haha
12-22-2018, 01:14 PM
Avoid American Crew forming cream for long curly hair and use a leave-in conditioner.
If your hair is already frizzy (which it probably is), then the American Crew forming cream is going to make things worse. It's loaded with ingredients that will literally amplify hair dryness. For curly hair that is anything but short, the forming crea from American Crew isn't the best hair-styling product to use.

If you want to get Jason Momoa's hair as per the Aquaman movie, then you need to change the American Crew forming cream with a good leave-in conditioner. The latter product (i.e. a leave-in conditioner) will retain your curly hair's moisture and add natural texture to it. Just as with Jason Momoa's long hair in Aquaman.

It's imperative that you're a bit more selective with hair products when you have long hair since, the wrong product, can really worsen the state of one's own long tresses. If you haven't already, then go through the book The Men's Hair Book (by Rogelio Samson, also a curly-haired guy with long hair) as that book explains it all, including hair-product selection for curly guys and for long-haired guys.

As far as using a good leave-in conditioner for you long hair goal, go with this leave-in conditioner which will get your long curls improving in no time. Use this leave-in conditioner (get two bottles of it since it's very affordable) on damp hair when you dry your hair and use it as a hair-styling product (i.e. leave it on your hair, style your hair and you're done!).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------