Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
03-29-2014, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2014 12:10 AM by normbrito.)
Hey everyone! I am a college student and I am looking forward for ways on how to better maintain my mane and grow it out even the more! I am definitely in the process where it is growing. I would like to speed up that process, never the less I ordered Rogelio's book on how to maintain curly hair! I am so looking forward to reading it! I would say I have somewhere between coil and kinky hair, but of course I wouldn't really know, that's why I am excited to read Rogelio's book and even read already existing threads on how to maintain curly hair.

Thank you
Norm Brito
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Hola!

It's great that you manage to get one of Rogelio book, honestly it's the greatest investment you can make for your hair

Feel free to read and join in on the threats
04-03-2014, 08:20 AM
RE: Hola!
Hey Norm, welcome around! Smile

You have made an excellent decision by getting Rogelio's The Curly Hair Book. Both his books (the other one is The Men's Hair Book) will help you tremendously to build your hair the way you want to. In The Curly Hair Book he also has a chapter on inspiration and motivation which is extremely useful for curly men, so take your time reading the book.

With regards to our forum, stick around and make sure to keep an eye on our Curly Hair forum section as that's where we get a lot of curly hair discussions. Rogelio himself is a member of this forum and browses it from time to time, including the Curly Hair section where he answers questions. We are planning to have him interviewed on the forum too and a thread for direct questions and answers to him. He is a very creative guy and has created lots of different hair methods and styles!

Happy to have you on board, Norm!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hola frands kriskapri 0 623 06-30-2014 11:17 AM
Last Post: kriskapri