Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlight colour ideas for hair
05-31-2013, 02:17 PM
Highlight colour ideas for hair
I want to change my hair colour a bit, spice it up. Nothing 2 unreal, just some discreet highlights. My hair is brown, wat would be some decent highlight colours?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Highlight colour ideas for hair
As a barber, I would discourage highlights unless you are under 25. If you want to change your hair color, best bet is to fade it a little so it resembles a blondish brown. Just hit the hairdresser and they'll be able to do that. Careful as they will probably want to convince you to get highlights, as ridiculous as they may look.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
05-31-2013, 05:49 PM
Im in me mid twenties, wanna get a new look for summer etc, so fading my hair will do for a newer look??
05-31-2013, 06:12 PM
Anton, I read in another thread you decided to buy Henna to get some coloring into your hair. Why don't you try the Henna first then wait and see, if the Henna doesn't work out as much as you wanted then visit a hairdresser to get some color fading. Generally the more the hair is faded the stronger the damage on the hair.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 89 12-06-2016 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  Straight thin hairstyle ideas Pickle 1 583 07-20-2016 06:12 AM
Last Post: hair-style
  New hairstyle ideas for changing my hair and look? hexbot17 1 982 09-18-2015 04:58 AM
Last Post: Jarproch9
Star Cool Quiff hairstyle ideas with lots of hair styles pictures Alex 5 3,220 07-10-2015 06:14 AM
Last Post: BigMan