Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High top fade haircut with comb over idea
05-20-2015, 09:57 AM
High top fade haircut with comb over idea
Hi guys I have slightly curly hair and the other day i went to the barber and got a high top fade/undercut and i would like to do a comb over similar to Neymar. My hair is about one inch long so can i straighten it and begin the comb over or do i have to wait until it is higher?

P.S. I have pic if you are interested.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2015, 11:43 AM
Post pictures of your own hair and of Neymar's hairstyle to assess your case!
Hi there and welcome to the forum! Yes, it'd be better if you post some pictures of your own High Top Fade haircut so that we can see if it's possible. Usually, with only one inch of hair length, it's not very practical to try a combover as there just isn't enough length and hair at that particular length tends to not be malleable enough to be styled in a flat pattern.

In any case, let's see what your hair looks like, and also try to post an image of Neymar's hairstyle (i.e. the one that you want to emulate). We have a huge thread on Neymar's hairstyles and haircuts with lots and lots of pictures of his former and latest hairstyles. From his famous fluffy Mohican haircut to his more-conservative fringe hairstyle. It's all in that thread I've just linked above. In any case, if you have a picture with the specific hairstyle of Neymar that you want to get, then post it here. I've upgraded your account so that you can post and embed pictures in any of your replies.

Other than your hair length, we will also need to know your hair type as one's own hair type is crucial in deciding which hairstyles to get. Since you got a High Top Fade haircut, I take it that you have curly hair? It should be noticeable if you post pictures of your own hair, but, if you haven't already, do still have a quick read through our hair type guide explaining the 4 male hair types possible as well as the kind of hairstyles that are possible for each men's hair type.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-23-2015, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2015 04:13 PM by DanteDacosta.)
RE: High top fade haircut with comb over idea
Thanks for the advice but i decided to scrap the combover i cut my hair today by myself and removed the faded sides making something like an undercut so i want to do some thing like this
[Image: neymar-with-hair-gel-in-barcelona-presentation.jpg]
at present my hair is a inch and a half so im just going to relax and wear it short for the time being

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 20,499 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Product and haircut advice needed it Jrt0808 0 113 10-08-2016 11:42 AM
Last Post: Jrt0808
  What to ask for to get this haircut? DAE93 0 191 10-08-2016 10:37 AM
Last Post: DAE93
Star Curtains hair style or bowl haircut, which hairstyle is better? MrPinkLipstick 1 175 10-06-2016 11:49 AM
Last Post: Sertinjo