Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Hold Low Shine
12-31-2014, 11:33 PM
High Hold Low Shine
Can somone recommend me a hair styling product that is of a very high hold and a low shine.

Thanks Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: High Hold Low Shine
(12-31-2014 11:33 PM)greatbritain123 Wrote:  Can somone recommend me a hair styling product that is of a very high hold and a low shine.

Thanks Smile

American crew fiber is a very good brand that I use and it has high hold low shine and it isn't stiff like most products
01-28-2015, 01:12 PM
I recommend the Suavecito pomade in the recommended products sticky thread in this subforum (click here to see the thread). For a styling wax or putty I would choose the TIGI styling wax in that thread too as it has a matte finish Smile
03-09-2015, 09:15 AM
(01-28-2015 01:12 PM)Stevens Wrote:  I recommend the Suavecito pomade in the recommended products sticky thread in this subforum. For a styling wax or putty I would choose the TIGI styling wax in that thread too as it has a matte finish Smile

Another vote for the Suavecito pomade. Also check out the Tigi styling wax. Both products are decently priced so you're getting good quality for a good price. Since you're in the Uk or I take it that you're from the UK from your username, then have a look at the Joey Essex hairstyle guide as one of the forum mods listed where to get in the UK both the Suavecito pomade and the Tigi styling wax.

Just browse down a tad in the thread in the link I posted and you will find both products referred to as pomade and hair wax. For anyone else from outside the UK you can see the products in the sticky hair products thread or also in the Joey Essex hairstyle guide. They are both good products, talking of Suavecito and Tigi products, and worth a shot if you're looking for high hold low shine mens hair products.

This reminds me that we should have some kind of sticky thread for recommended UK mens hair products. I've seen UK hair products recommended all over the forum but not as a resource thread. Thinking we need one of those as a top thread.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine? ThickHair93 2 374 09-21-2016 05:39 AM
Last Post: runstile
  Moldable/fixable hold with matte finish thegawd 0 283 05-21-2016 03:23 PM
Last Post: thegawd
  Strongest hold matte hair wax or styling paste? RogerWilco 6 3,344 04-14-2016 06:37 PM
Last Post: Markkk
  Difference between low shine pomade and matte finish clay pomade? Stan A 0 373 03-09-2016 08:54 PM
Last Post: Stan A