Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there guys
05-23-2014, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2014 02:11 PM by Goodis.)
Hi there guys
Hello! I'm an engineer student from sweden. Have always kept my hair short, experimented with some mainstream styles. But I recently got challenged by a friend to get a ponytail, so I let my hair grow out(almost at my 13th month) and its getting messy! It grew out from an undercut, so my top is longer than the sides and back, but it's not as noticeable as it once was. Many regard my hair now as something between medium and medium/long-cross.

One of my motivations was actually game of thrones, I absolutely love some of the hairstyles there! Not that fancy but i really enjoy the "rough" and rather unkempt hairstyles.

[Image: rgiyQxl.jpg]

[Image: 20vxRJR.jpg]

[Image: 0x6VCp6.jpg]

[Image: mePtc1H.png]

hell i might even try Nicolais hairstyle one day,even tho it's kind of short

[Image: mz8t5kX.jpg]

Anyways feels great to be here, looking forward seeing you guys in other sections!Big GrinCool

Edit: Something funny was that I didn't know I had wavy hair until i grew out my hair, I always thought it was straight.
Edit2: Why can't I post any replies on the celebrity subthreads?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Hi there guys

We have more and more long hair dudes joining in, so you are most welcome.

You can post in any section you like after your introductory post, which you have done. Make sure to read our FAQ and forum rules to know how we roll here.

If you want to keep an update on your hair growth and what products you use, hairstyles you try etc then feel free to start your own thread in the blogging section. I will enable the posting of pictures for you so that you can post pictures of your hair growth/progress as it's always a good thing to have a place where you can document your progress, get feedback or just show off those locks of yours! We are revamping that forum section soon but we are certainly keeping the personal blogs and journeys, so feel free to start your own progress thread. Growing long hair is sure a journey worth documenting (and you're in the best place on the internet for that too).

Hope to see you around in the forum!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello guys! seventh_star 0 126 09-30-2016 01:37 PM
Last Post: seventh_star
  Hi Guys Rodzilla 0 178 05-05-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: Rodzilla
  Hey guys glaze 0 208 03-06-2016 02:36 PM
Last Post: glaze
  Hi, Guys - O leastwood2 1 304 03-03-2016 11:39 AM
Last Post: Doworkgetbig