Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there
03-24-2014, 03:20 PM
Hi there
My name is James and I've just turned 18 from Ireland.

Interested in posting a few threads and looking at existing threads to get some ideas on what to ask for at the barbers & some new hairstyles.

Thanks and cya around!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Hi there
Welcome around, James!

There is plenty to read here, including the many guides on hairstyles and haircuts over at our hairstyles section. Please remember that you need 11 posts to start a thread depicting your personal case but you sure can ask relevant questions on each thread that are in line to the thread's topic and to our forum rules Smile

Hope to see you around, and welcome again!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-24-2014, 03:51 PM
Hello JDee

I'm from the UK well England and their a few of us on here so feel free to join in
So what type of hairstyle you interested in?
03-25-2014, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2014 02:29 PM by JDeee.)
(03-24-2014 03:51 PM)shane88 Wrote:  Hello JDee

I'm from the UK well England and their a few of us on here so feel free to join in

Thanks for the info admin!

I don't even know what type of hairstyle to be honest - I'm pretty clueless when it comes to names and numbers Sad Thanks for the welcome.. I seem to have more than 11 posts but still can't post Sad
03-25-2014, 02:52 PM
(03-25-2014 02:28 PM)JDeee Wrote:  

I don't even know what type of hairstyle to be honest - I'm pretty clueless when it comes to names and numbers Sad Thanks for the welcome.. I seem to have more than 11 posts but still can't post Sad

Well take a look on this forum, some great pages that will teach you about hairstyles etc
So what's your hair like now, is their any famous people who have similar hair to you?
What the idea shape you want your hair to be?
If you need any guidance or advice, feel free to PM me
03-25-2014, 04:14 PM
(03-25-2014 02:28 PM)JDeee Wrote:  

Like Shane pointed out above, there are quite a few pages in this forum that will be very helpful, especially to newbies. I have just replied to your post in the review page of The Men's Hair Book and I mentioned that you will certainly benefit from owning either that book or The Curly Hair Book (both books are from author Rogelio). We all have the same goal, to have great hair that we feel comfortable with and that suits us our best, and either of those 2 books will help you achieve this (and of course, you can also use this forum to assist with this goal of yours).

We will soon be posting a thread with the main forum guides that newbies and not so newbies should be making sure to read as there are some guides that are must reads. I am going to list below some of these guides in the forum that you will benefit a lot from reading.
  • Hair type guide: so you can put your hair into a type
  • Hair length guide: so you can know what your length category is currently
  • Curly Hairstyles for Men: a big thread with lots of pictures of curly hairstyles that can help you narrow down what you may be interested in
  • How to use Shampoo and a Conditioner: I have seen that you have posted in this thread, but make sure that you understand it and feel free to ask any questions
  • Recommended hair products: read through this guide on mens hair products that we recommend and what each product does. The types of products that are available to you as a male will start to resonate more and more as you browse this forum.
  • Hair products and hairstyles guide: this guide will outline the styling products and how they relate to the men's hairstyles (for example, what hairstyles can hair gel be used on).
  • Curly Hair tutorial: this tutorial will be a great introduction for you on how to look after your curls and groom them on a daily basis.
Click each link to read those guides as they will be great starter reading material to better understand what you want and need Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------