Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there
03-01-2015, 03:04 AM
Hi there
Hi there , my name is Kledi , i'm from italy and i got medium straight hair , going for top knot Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Hi there
Welcome mate! there are a lot of threads in the forum on the topknot hairstyle and the man bun hairstyle. Check this topknot hairstyle guide and this man bun hairstyle guide as the first threads to read covering those two hairstyles. Lots of info, hairstyle pictures and advice in those two guides.
03-01-2015, 07:09 AM
I already saw thoose, and i would like to post my pictures for some advice because my hairline isn't so good.
But it seems i can't post photos,
Can i send a message to you for some advice?
03-01-2015, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 07:35 AM by Bradley.)
(03-01-2015 07:09 AM)kle95 Wrote:  I already saw thoose, and i would like to post my pictures for some advice because my hairline isn't so good.
But it seems i can't post photos,
Can i send a message to you for some advice?

Normally you need 11 posts to open your thread and post pics but I will send a message to the mods to see if they can upgrade your account to post pictures and open your own thread. How it works here is you open your own thread in the blogs section and post your pictures of your hairstyles to receive advice from us.

Here's the blog section in this link.

Wait a bit until one of the mods catches on to this post. The mods are usually cool with upgrading accounts of new forum members despite not having enough posts.
03-01-2015, 08:25 AM
Hello Kledi, I have upgraded your account so you can post pics & open your thread. Please open your thread in this linked forum section & like Bradley said post your pics & your info about yourself & help you need. Also make sure to title your thread with words that say about what your thread is about & not just generic words like "I need help".

Welcome & enjoy your stay Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------