Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi... here for hair guidance?
12-29-2014, 03:44 AM
Hi... here for hair guidance?
Hello...

I decided to join up here because I've been growing my hair out for a while.

26 year old guy. I always used to have a sort of emo/metal fringe and sides across the face hairstyle. My hair is naturally straight and is fine and difficult to style will always try to just drop straight down. It's got to the point where it I can't style it like i used to (don't know if it's because I've never been this long before or because it's receded) and it is a nightmare to keep it swept back

It's approaching shoulder length now, especially at the back and I'm looking to tidy it up or cut something cool into it that lets people know what I'm about more rather than being just a hairy mess. I want to keep some length in it but get some undercut action going somewhere.

Any suggestions on styles would be appreciated and if anyone knows hairdressers that handle alt hair styles well in Manchester and are still relatively cheap please let me know because I want to do something about it asap.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2014, 03:56 AM
RE: Hi... here for hair guidance?
Manchester UK I should point out
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Introducing myself- looking for guidance needhelp123 0 583 01-28-2015 07:59 PM
Last Post: needhelp123
  Need Hair Guidance fasteddie911 0 672 06-18-2014 01:14 PM
Last Post: fasteddie911