Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys i need some advices please.
07-29-2016, 04:17 AM
Rainbow Hi guys i need some advices please.
Hi to everyone.
I'm Linus and i'm italian.
I never had problems styling hair, until i decided to change from messy spiky hair to a Modern slickback.
I really love this haircut, but something is wrong in my hair. I made this haircut last week and i have 2-3 inches of height
I have straight and maybe fine hair (i think that i have fine hair, because they mess very easily when i style it, or for example they began weighted if i use any conditioner ).
I have a very large number of products (mousse,hairspray,volumespray,greasywax,waterwax and gels,saltspray and prestyling spray like reuzel grooming or suavecito grooming spray or byVilain sidekick) because until now i thought that the problem was the products.
I describe my usual routine to see if someting is wrong:
1)Hairmousse on damp hair (to bring volume) and then brush first with a paddle brush and then with my hands (i like the natural look using hands instead of comb or brush)
2) Suavecito firme hold on hair previously brushed
3)Finishing with hairspray.
Now the problem is that at this point i have a very good result sometimes, but after max 10 minutes my hair began to fall on sides and all the work was lost :-(.
There are some advices for me guys?
thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  do you guys recommend a hairstyle for somebody with a patch on the side of their head kaylinm1 0 208 07-29-2016 11:02 AM
Last Post: kaylinm1
  I'm lost. What do you guys suggest I do with my hair? A_willi614 1 463 06-20-2016 06:07 AM
Last Post: Mikey986
  Guys, do you think you have the UK's best hair? sotelevision 0 327 01-14-2016 04:48 AM
Last Post: sotelevision
  Best hairstyles for short guys to look taller? The Kid 1 5,883 05-30-2015 08:40 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum