Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys,
01-12-2014, 09:08 AM
Hi guys,
I'm very into undercuts + pomps nowadays. Previously I have long bangs and go the asian hairstyle. But now, I'mma try out undercut and pomps with my purchase of the Suavecito Firme Hold. So please do recommend me on this hairstyles. Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: Hi guys,
(01-12-2014 09:08 AM)briantwj Wrote:  I'm very into undercuts + pomps nowadays. Previously I have long bangs and go the asian hairstyle. But now, I'mma try out undercut and pomps with my purchase of the Suavecito Firme Hold. So please do recommend me on this hairstyles. Blush

Welcome!
yes, it seems undercuts and pomps are very in fashion nowadays and it's a style I like much too..
01-12-2014, 09:23 AM
(01-12-2014 09:19 AM)titanic Wrote:  
(01-12-2014 09:08 AM)briantwj Wrote:  I'm very into undercuts + pomps nowadays. Previously I have long bangs and go the asian hairstyle. But now, I'mma try out undercut and pomps with my purchase of the Suavecito Firme Hold. So please do recommend me on this hairstyles. Blush

Welcome!
yes, it seems undercuts and pomps are very in fashion nowadays and it's a style I like much too..

Well, I suppose because it looks fashionable, easy to style and more mature. Smile
01-12-2014, 09:30 AM
I'm quite new to this forum thing. I've only been to my local country's forum.

It seems like I need 11 post so that I can start creating a thread. So does a reply to a post is considered as a 'post'?
01-12-2014, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2014 09:35 AM by titanic.)
(01-12-2014 09:30 AM)briantwj Wrote:  I'm quite new to this forum thing. I've only been to my local country's forum.

It seems like I need 11 post so that I can start creating a thread. So does a reply to a post is considered as a 'post'?

Apparently it does.
You can find many interesting threads in the other sections and reply there. Wink
01-13-2014, 11:11 AM
Welcome to the forums!
01-13-2014, 11:47 AM
(01-12-2014 09:30 AM)briantwj Wrote:  I'm quite new to this forum thing. I've only been to my local country's forum.

Hey there, welcome around, briantwj!

That is correct, when you started this foum page, you created a "thread". Then, when you replied a second time, that was a post. Any time you don't create a thread, you are creating a post (aka "posting").

We require 11 posts to create a thread, which then allows you to talk about your particular issue. This is simply to encourage engagement and try to enhance the experience for forum members. We are not a one-stop virtual shop, just a place to hang out where you will never get the "bad" grooming information that is common all around the web and magazines Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-14-2014, 11:57 PM
(01-13-2014 11:47 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Hey there, welcome around, briantwj!

That is correct, when you started this foum page, you created a "thread". Then, when you replied a second time, that was a post. Any time you don't create a thread, you are creating a post (aka "posting").

We require 11 posts to create a thread, which then allows you to talk about your particular issue. This is simply to encourage engagement and try to enhance the experience for forum members. We are not a one-stop virtual shop, just a place to hang out where you will never get the "bad" grooming information that is common all around the web and magazines Smile

Alrighty, this forum will definitely be my new stop for trending men's hairstyle now. Wink
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Heya Guys! ChrisHarrington 0 59 11-15-2016 09:36 AM
Last Post: ChrisHarrington
  Hello guys! seventh_star 0 147 09-30-2016 01:37 PM
Last Post: seventh_star
  Hi Guys Rodzilla 0 196 05-05-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: Rodzilla
  Hey guys glaze 0 237 03-06-2016 02:36 PM
Last Post: glaze