Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys
01-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Hi guys
I havent been on in a long time. I was going to grow a mullet. But now as my hair is longer, it is getting a wave to it. Also my hair has started to curl in the back. I always thought I had straight hair, but I found out my whole family had wavy hair at one point in their life. So now what should I do? I'm thinking of having big hair on top, and still a bit long in the back. But so far my hair in the back has grown an inch. My hair on top seems to grow faster than the hair on the back of my head. Oh well, I can wait.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Hi guys
Wavy mullets are fine by all means an can look pretty good. Can upload pictures of your current hair state to ImgUr and embed the pictures?

FWIW, it is very common to have two similar hair types on your head, usually is the hair on the lower ends of the head (sides and back) that are "curlier" than the hair on the top.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------