Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys
11-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Hi guys
Hi guys, I'm Jordan, just found this site today and thought it was pretty cool.
I've never really known what to do with my hair, so finding a site like this is pretty cool.

was hoping I could ask a couple of questions here, as I couldn't reply to another related post.

I found this post on how playing with your hair can damage it, and wanted to add a follow up question.
I have wavy hair, and although I've just had it cut to about 2.5inch I prefer it more like 5inch, but as it get to that length and longer I find myself constantly messing with it while lying in bed as I fall asleep, to the point where it gets over 5inch and it will actually prevent me sleeping.

Now I know the messing is another problem,so here the real question, to prevent me from messing with my hair I wet it through, under the tap and just dab it with the towel so its not dripping. I've found that when my hair is damp I stop messing with it.
So, as the thread said, messing with your hair isn't good for it, what about keeping it damp with water, no shampoo, just water?

Sorry for that being a biggish post for this part of the forum, hope the questions OK.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Hi guys
Welcome, Jordan.

This section isn't for questions (please read the rules); this section is just to introduce yourself. Just quickly though: tie your hair in a ponytail on top of your head. Buy yourself some hair ties as per this thread and tie the hair on top of your head.

If you have any questions, we'll be happy to help, but post them in the appropriate forum section/your thread as per the rules of this community.

Best

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
11-22-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Hi guys
Welcome sir! Enjoy your stay and follow the rules
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Heya Guys! ChrisHarrington 0 60 11-15-2016 09:36 AM
Last Post: ChrisHarrington
  Hello guys! seventh_star 0 147 09-30-2016 01:37 PM
Last Post: seventh_star
  Hi Guys Rodzilla 0 196 05-05-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: Rodzilla
  Hey guys glaze 0 239 03-06-2016 02:36 PM
Last Post: glaze