Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys
11-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Hi guys
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 17 and i have coiled hair that i have been growing out since July. the top is about 2.5 inches and the sides and back are about an inch. i hope to get an ear length hairstyle, similar to Justin Guarini. So far, the journey hasnt been too hard, but some people have made rude comments about my hair (none from girls though, they all compliment me!) i try not to let the rudeness get to me, and i try to focus on my end goal! Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2013, 07:39 AM
RE: Hi guys
Hey ThaCurlanator, welcome aboard bro! Smile

Rude comments? That is not acceptable, but you will find idiots wherever you go. I can tell you women love curly hair and men who take the extra step to stand out, for example with their hair. It shows guts and determination bro so don't let fools take you down.

I dont know if you know Rogelio, he's the guy from Manly Curls and the author of The Curly Hair Book and The Men's Hair Book and he's also the expert on curly hair especially (we use his hair typing guide: straight, wavy, coiled, kinky). He is in our team and the guy is an example to follow, look up his site if you haven't already, it's http://www.manlycurls.com

We are happy to have you here and you will only be finding motivation here! We are wanting to open a new hair journey section where our members can log and blog their hair growing journey, I'm sure you'll be interested in that!

Again, welcome aboard!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
11-16-2013, 09:02 AM
RE: Hi guys
Hello from a fellow newb!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Heya Guys! ChrisHarrington 0 65 11-15-2016 09:36 AM
Last Post: ChrisHarrington
  Hello guys! seventh_star 0 151 09-30-2016 01:37 PM
Last Post: seventh_star
  Hi Guys Rodzilla 0 197 05-05-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: Rodzilla
  Hey guys glaze 0 240 03-06-2016 02:36 PM
Last Post: glaze