Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from NYC!
06-01-2015, 02:05 PM
Hi from NYC!
Hi everyone!

I am in my mid 20s and have been living in the city for about two years now. I work in survey research and enjoy bitter beer and whisky.

Anyways, about the hair. I have medium length, very dense, wavy hair. I lurked on this site for a while before going to the barber today and getting my first undercut. Jury is still out on how I feel about it. I definitely need to go home and shower and play with the styling myself. I have had the same hair style for a long time and am in the process of looking for something new that I really like. I have a few hair-spiration (my wife tells me that's the correct term) pictures that I have as my goal. Once I hit the post count I am looking forward to chronicling my hair journey towards them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2015, 11:15 AM
The Undercut is a haircut that offers a lot of hairstyling options for men!
Welcome on board! The Undercut can open a whole world of hair styling possibilities, as an Undercut places all emphasis on the hair at the top of the head. This means that, any hairstyle that you give yourself, will be augmented in how it looks, whether for good or for bad. Have a look at our huge Undercut hairstyle discussion as well as at the slicked back Undercut guide, the latter being the most popular type of Undercut.

You can also open a thread over at the Logs and Blogs section where you can ask for personalized hairstyle advice. You can do that now or do it once you get the groove of styling you Undercut.

Since you have very-dense wavy hair, the Undercut will prove to be an excellent haircut for you as you will be able to style your hair into just about any male hairstyle! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------