Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
10-28-2013, 02:04 PM
Hi everyone
Hi,

As you can see my name is Jawad and am 21 years old. I am from the Netherlands, and like to play games on my pc. Not the xbox 360, because I use it as a pad.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: Hi everyone
Welcome mate!

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
11-01-2013, 05:46 AM
I have been trying to make a new trhead about a hair product, but i cant make one.
So i thought mabey i could ask in here, it is just a small question.
Well I have straight hair, but I want to have a bit more like a wavy hair. I have done some research and it comes that I need a curl enhancing balm that gives type 1 curls (wavy), but it is hard to find a product which i can order from here without paying 10 euros for transport alone. I would really appreciate it.
11-01-2013, 06:02 AM
Jawad, to create your own thread you need at least 11 posts. Questions are to be asked in other forum sections, not this one.

Since your enquiry is very specific, I will let this one pass Wink The hair product you're looking for is this one on Amazon. It's among the best for curl enhancing and I believe the shipping is either free or very low.

In case you need to buy more to get the shipping free, then feel free to browse our best men's hair products thread and grab yourself a pomade, a hair dryer and some hair mousse, for example (as these are great hair products for type I curls). Since you buy several items, Amazon discounts the shipping, and you might as well do the whole shopping for the future ahead Big Grin (a good hair dryer like the ones in the best hair products thread will last you years). We usually recommend guys to buy their hair products in bulk as the price from the sources in Amazon we recommend give you a great final cost deal Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
11-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Thanks for letting this one pass hehe, and I will let everyone in the world know if its good.
11-01-2013, 02:30 PM
(11-01-2013 01:57 PM)Jawad21 Wrote:  Thanks for letting this one pass hehe, and I will let everyone in the world know if its good.

Sure my friend, do let us know how it went. It's a very good curl enhancer for waves (type I curls as in Rogelio's The Curly Hair Book), I'm sure you will see good results but make sure to also have your curly hair care also managed properly! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
11-02-2013, 12:37 PM
hi OP, i also like to play PC games, its better and good looking than consoles.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------