Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
10-20-2014, 01:08 PM
Hi everyone
Hi everyone… My name is David and I’m in the UK, and have, by pure chance, just discovered this forum, and am really pleased about it.
I’ve always had problems with my hair and am always umming and ahhing over what to have done to it when I go to get it cut. I’ve not seen a forum like this before, and it’s great. I’m sure that you all here will be able to help me and give me some ideas and inspiration.
The problem with my hair is it always goes very flat, limp, not to mention, greasy quite quickly. I have had all sorts of different styles over time, but over the last 3 or 4 years now, I’ve just had it about 2 or 3 inches or so long on the top, and about an inch or so at the sides (just going slightly over the ears) It always looks lifeless, uninspiring, and dull though, so last time, 2 months ago, I had it a 3 back and sides. Liked it, Am always looking for good and interesting ideas, and am looking to chat and share ideas with others here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Hi everyone
Hey David! Nice to meet you! This community is really helpful i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for!
10-23-2014, 01:05 AM
(10-22-2014 10:25 PM)Cheyenne Wrote:  Hey David! Nice to meet you! This community is really helpful i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for!
Thanks. It's been really good so far. Look forward to chatting with you. Smile
10-31-2014, 10:50 PM
Hi David, good to have you here...
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------