Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, Jamal Here
12-17-2013, 09:53 AM
Hi, Jamal Here
Hello buddies, am jamal and i'm from Morocco. I just stumbled upon this form. I've never thought of taking care of my hair the way it should be, but when I saw how many men are really cautious about maintaining healthy tresses I said WAIT, why would would I just ignore the toppest part of my body? hhh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Hi, Jamal Here
Hey Jamal, welcome around my friend!

Of course, many men think that taking care of their hair is "homosexual", "effeminate" or "takes too long" but this could not be further from the truth. The key is to learn how to take care of your the right way. Once you know this, it is very easy to have great hair. Inshalla you too get to know your hair Smile

And I totally agree with your point, why ignore a part of your body that everyone sees when they see you? Think about, when you go to work, people only see your face and your hair, not your abs, your tattoos or your tanned body.

Here at the forum you will find a lot of information but I also suggest you get The Men's Hair Book. It's a book about everything on hair from hairstyles to hair care. It's on Amazon and at a very good price for Christmas so consider buying the book too to supplement your reading here. Rogelio (author of the book) writes in a very fun style and he is easy to understand as he knows many of his followers and readers are from outside the US. He is a hair expert and has blogs and we even have him here in the forum!

Welcome on board again my friend!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------