Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! I have questions
03-04-2015, 02:53 AM
Hi! I have questions
Why cant I post on the hairstyle forum it said
Men's Hair Forum
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2015, 06:57 AM
RE: Hi! I have questions
Hi and welcome!

There are certain forum privileges that are only offered to members with a higher post count.

You can post in any forum though, it's just that you need 11 posts to be able to start your own thread aside from in this Introduction forum section.

Please read our FAQ.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello everyone i have some quick questions!! Fury_ 0 597 11-30-2014 01:46 AM
Last Post: Fury_