Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
06-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Hi!
I am a 27 year old Swedish guy who has long wavy hair. I stumbled on this forum a while ago when I was gathering information on how to improve my hair care and getting inspirations for how to style it. I recently finished "The Men's Hairbook" and am now trying to further improve my hair from the tips from Rogelio.

I will mainly hang out in this forum to get information and inspiration about hair. I have never been friends with my curls and either gone for the approach to straighten the hair or to keep it short. Last months I have started to embrace them and after I read the book by Rogelio I am now best friends with my curls.

I have let my hair grown for 22 months at the moment so I am thinking of adding a thread later in the hair journey section with pictures of the transformation.

Have a nice one!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Hi!
Welcome and great to have you here!

You have made a great decision by getting Rogelio's book, he is one heck of a hair expert.

Another long hair joining, so that's awesome! Stick around, ask questions and maybe even start your journey thread to document and get feedback on your hair growth and hairstyles.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------