Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
10-23-2014, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 10:40 PM by patriots26.)
Hi!
Hi everyone! I'm Nick. I found this forum while looking around for a new haircut style and it seems pretty awesome.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a decent hairstyle for someone with a rather large forehead.

these pictures show what my hair is like:

i.imgur.com/Jpre7aZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/lK0CDbY.jpg

I want to get into styling it with product and such but i'm not sure how I should get it cut. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Hi!
(10-23-2014 10:32 PM)patriots26 Wrote:  Hi everyone! I'm Nick. I found this forum while looking around for a new haircut style and it seems pretty awesome.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a decent hairstyle for someone with a rather large forehead.
i.imgur.com/Jpre7aZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/lK0CDbY.jpg
I want to get into styling it with product and such but i'm not sure how I should get it cut. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi Nick.... Brilliant to have you here, welcome! I'm at work at the moment and the internet here is not allowing me access to see your pictures, but I will be able to look later this afternoon when I get home. I'll take a look then, get back to you here, and let you know my thoughts. In the meantime, maybe you could describe it (length, style, grade etc), so I could have an idea. Whatever, I will look at your pictures this evening and get back to you.
Once again, welcome to the forum
10-24-2014, 07:34 AM
(10-24-2014 01:25 AM)Thebarbered1 Wrote:  
(10-23-2014 10:32 PM)patriots26 Wrote:  Hi everyone! I'm Nick. I found this forum while looking around for a new haircut style and it seems pretty awesome.

i.imgur.com/Jpre7aZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/lK0CDbY.jpg

Thanks!

Hi Nick.... Brilliant to have you here, welcome! I'm at work at the moment and the internet here is not allowing me access to see your pictures, but I will be able to look later this afternoon when I get home. I'll take a look then, get back to you here, and let you know my thoughts. In the meantime, maybe you could describe it (length, style, grade etc), so I could have an idea. Whatever, I will look at your pictures this evening and get back to you.
Once again, welcome to the forum

Hi! Thanks for replying to my post Big Grin. Right now its about 3-4 inches on the top (from what I can tell) and maybe 2ish on the sides. The back is about 2 as well.

I don't usually style it but I would like to. I'm thinking of getting the sides and back clipped to a #2 and then rolling with a side part (but i'm not sure if this is a good idea or not).

Thanks!
10-25-2014, 11:48 AM
[/quote]

Hi! Thanks for replying to my post Big Grin. Right now its about 3-4 inches on the top (from what I can tell) and maybe 2ish on the sides. The back is about 2 as well.

I don't usually style it but I would like to. I'm thinking of getting the sides and back clipped to a #2 and then rolling with a side part (but i'm not sure if this is a good idea or not).

Thanks!
[/quote]

Hi Nick... Sorry I've not got back sooner - internet problems. You're pictures are good. A 2 is quite short compared to what you have now. Why don't you try a 3 or 2.5 and it just a bit shorter on top. I think that would suit you.
10-31-2014, 10:39 PM
Hi Nick.....................
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------