Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
10-20-2014, 05:50 PM
Hi
New account. Old one-MMyers78. Couldn't retrieve my password so I made this one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2014, 06:16 AM
RE: Hi
(10-20-2014 05:50 PM)JVoorhees80 Wrote:  New account. Old one-MMyers78. Couldn't retrieve my password so I made this one.
Hi. I'm new here myself, and great to have you back.
Look forward to chatting soon.
10-22-2014, 06:32 AM
(10-22-2014 06:16 AM)Thebarbered1 Wrote:  
(10-20-2014 05:50 PM)JVoorhees80 Wrote:  New account. Old one-MMyers78. Couldn't retrieve my password so I made this one.
Hi. I'm new here myself, and great to have you back.
Look forward to chatting soon.

Thanks for the welcome, and right back at you.
10-22-2014, 10:51 AM
Welcome again!

Can you please tell me why you could not retrieve your old password? Did you find any issues with the password-recovery system? Or was this a problem unrelated to this forum/password-recovery section?

Thanks in advance.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-22-2014, 04:30 PM
(10-22-2014 10:51 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Welcome again!

Can you please tell me why you could not retrieve your old password? Did you find any issues with the password-recovery system? Or was this a problem unrelated to this forum/password-recovery section?

Thanks in advance.

Hey, I'm not sure how to message the moderators so I thought id reply to one of your comments. I cant seem to start new threads in any of the sub sections but this one, is there any reason for this? Thanks!
10-23-2014, 04:55 AM
(10-22-2014 04:30 PM)Cheyenne Wrote:  

Thanks in advance.

Hey, I'm not sure how to message the moderators so I thought id reply to one of your comments. I cant seem to start new threads in any of the sub sections but this one, is there any reason for this? Thanks!

Please read:

http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...lease-read

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-23-2014, 07:55 AM
I couldnt remember my password the other day so I retrieved it from the forum alright. Two emails came along fine to confirm new password etc. Just fyi to admin as I had no problems with getting a new password.
10-24-2014, 04:11 PM

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the late reply. Uh, I tried to recover my password, but it would never send me the email. I will check now to see whether or not I got it. Just checked, and it's still not there. Kinda odd.
10-31-2014, 10:47 PM
Hi JVoor, good to have you back....
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------