Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
07-11-2014, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 06:02 PM by Steven.)
Hi
I'm new here. I currently have the undercut but I might go for the businessman cut soon (been watching Mad Men!) or another cut that I don't know the name of. How come I can't post in the rest of the forum?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Hi
(07-11-2014 05:55 PM)Steven Wrote:  I'm new here. I currently have the undercut but I might go for the businessman cut soon (been watching Mad Men!) or another cut that I don't know the name of. How come I can't post in the rest of the forum?

Welcome to the forum!

You couldn't post in the rest of the forum because you had to post an introduction first, so you should be able to post in other sections now. After you have 11 posts you should be able to start your own threads.
07-12-2014, 05:57 AM
(07-11-2014 06:51 PM)B2stMode Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 05:55 PM)Steven Wrote:  I'm new here. I currently have the undercut but I might go for the businessman cut soon (been watching Mad Men!) or another cut that I don't know the name of. How come I can't post in the rest of the forum?

Welcome to the forum!

You couldn't post in the rest of the forum because you had to post an introduction first, so you should be able to post in other sections now. After you have 11 posts you should be able to start your own threads.

Thanks! How do I post a picture? Would like to know the name of a cut.
07-12-2014, 06:23 AM
(07-12-2014 05:57 AM)Steven Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 06:51 PM)B2stMode Wrote:  

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! How do I post a picture? Would like to know the name of a cut.

No problem. There is also a required number of posts to be able to embed pictures (50, I think); however, sometimes the admins of the forum will grant those permissions early and enable your account to post pictures. I'm currently still waiting to post pictures as well lol.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------