Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
08-27-2013, 10:01 PM
Hi
I just joined. I like having a pompadour and other hair.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Hi
Welcome to the forum BigHair!

Just noticed you went on a posting crusade Smile We have a Misc section as you've seen already and we inaugurated this Introduction section today (in fact your post has been the first!) so more of our forum members will be introducing themselves in these couple of days (including me Tongue). We are a cool bunch here and I welcome you in (we'll also be getting more new sections like Post Your Pics section)

You got any preferences for your hairstyles?

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-28-2013, 01:20 PM
welcome to the forum mate
08-28-2013, 03:43 PM
(08-28-2013 11:58 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Welcome to the forum BigHair!

Just noticed you went on a posting crusade Smile We have a Misc section as you've seen already and we inaugurated this Introduction section today (in fact your post has been the first!) so more of our forum members will be introducing themselves in these couple of days (including me Tongue). We are a cool bunch here and I welcome you in (we'll also be getting more new sections like Post Your Pics section)

You got any preferences for your hairstyles?

Yes, I usually sport a pompadour, but my hair is growing longer and I want a mullet.
08-28-2013, 03:51 PM
Also, I can't post any threads even though I have 20 posts and I also can't veiw profiles. I need to post a thread for advice on how to get a certain hairstyle
08-29-2013, 12:43 PM
I've also just joined Smile
08-29-2013, 03:56 PM
(08-29-2013 12:43 PM)Danny Wrote:  I've also just joined Smile

Dani I just saw you joined - you mind introducing yourself properly by creating your introduct thread here?
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Forum-...e-Yourself

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
08-29-2013, 05:40 PM
(08-29-2013 03:56 PM)Barber Wrote:  

Dani I just saw you joined - you mind introducing yourself properly by creating your introduct thread here?

Yeah, it won't let me start a new thread. Says I don't have permission or something.
08-30-2013, 09:05 AM
(08-29-2013 05:40 PM)Danny Wrote:  

Yeah, it won't let me start a new thread. Says I don't have permission or something.

Hello Danny, welcome to the forum! Smile

Thanks for reporting that, let me have a look as others have been able to post their threads. Could you please confirm if you tried to create the thread in this forum section (Introduce Yourself) or did you try posting a thread in another section?

You need 10 posts to create a thread on the rest of sections except on this section. I'd appreciate your reply although in the meantime I will test if there is any problems. Apologies for the inconvenience Smile

EDIT: I have just tested it, everything is working fine, there should not be any problems posting a thread here in this Introduction section. Please let me know what is the result if you try to post a thread! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-30-2013, 09:57 AM
(08-28-2013 03:51 PM)BigHair Wrote:  Also, I can't post any threads even though I have 20 posts and I also can't veiw profiles. I need to post a thread for advice on how to get a certain hairstyle

Hi BigHair, we have been changing parts of the forum (as the regular users will have noticed) in the last 3 days and you posted rapidly to 20 posts so I had to manually update you to allow for permissions as it wasn't until today we were finished with the forum changes Smile You should be able to post threads/access your user CP and have all the forum permissions of a regular user now!

09-08-2013, 03:57 PM
(08-30-2013 09:05 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(08-29-2013 05:40 PM)Danny Wrote:  

Hello Danny, welcome to the forum! Smile

Thanks for reporting that, let me have a look as others have been able to post their threads. Could you please confirm if you tried to create the thread in this forum section (Introduce Yourself) or did you try posting a thread in another section?

You need 10 posts to create a thread on the rest of sections except on this section. I'd appreciate your reply although in the meantime I will test if there is any problems. Apologies for the inconvenience Smile

EDIT: I have just tested it, everything is working fine, there should not be any problems posting a thread here in this Introduction section. Please let me know what is the result if you try to post a thread! Smile

It's still not working... haha
09-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Danny, I'll send you a PM as this thread belongs to another poster. For what is worth, everything looks to be fine with your account and I was even able to create a test thread with it in this section, you will not be able to create a thread in the rest of sections though as you must have at least 10 posts (e.g. BigHair can start threads in other sections as his post count is higher than 10). I'll send you the details in the PM.

For any other forum members reading, please use the contact form ( http://www.menshairforum.com/contact-us/ ), Troubleshooting section ( http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Forum-...g-and-FAQs ) or PM system to notify me or the moderators of any problems. Thanks Smile

09-14-2013, 01:41 PM
Hello there!
09-17-2013, 05:27 PM
hello welcome
09-20-2013, 03:55 AM
(08-27-2013 10:01 PM)BigHair Wrote:  I just joined. I like having a pompadour and other hair.

Hey Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------