Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyy
03-12-2015, 05:54 AM
Heyy
Hello guys! Since im not able to get a correct haircut(I'm getting haircuts every 2-3weeks), i decided to join this forum. I've never had long hair in my life, alwaya keeping it short but there is a huge problem for me which i cant seem to solve.. I've got really thick hair and looots of them, my hair is like blonde/grayish i dunno but the worst part is.. I got a swirl(vortex, whirl)? I think thats how you call it, so i have no fringe at all and my front hair looks funny after getting haircut 1-2weeks later, so i have to go get my hair cut again:/ I'll upload pics later and i hope someone knows how to deal with this awkward situation :x Thanks For any kind of help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2015, 06:31 AM
RE: Heyy
Cant post photo mininum 50postsSad says its a clickable link well it is but..:/
03-12-2015, 06:53 AM
Hi and welcome Smile

I've just upgraded your account so you can embed your pictures. Please use any pf the popular image hosting sites like IMGur.com or imageshack.us

Start a thread asking for advice in this section and title it accordingly (i.e. what you have in mind or need) and not just with a generic or two words title Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-12-2015, 08:38 PM
[Image: 20150313_000749-1_zpsjr2wfxfw.jpg]
03-12-2015, 09:38 PM
How to fix this stupid front hair any ideas?? I've been looking this stupid for years, front and front sides look so funny, im out of ideas.. Huge thanks!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  heyy quietwyatt1 2 731 07-25-2014 05:21 AM
Last Post: FordMustang12
  Heyy :) Aesthetix29 4 1,285 11-02-2013 12:43 PM
Last Post: choco00934141