Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there!
07-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Hey there!
Hello everyone,
i am Steven and im 18 . I dont know what is the best hair product to use for my hair between pomade , gel or wax. My hair is a bit tight and dense, so i already try with a few wax, and the hair will fall down like in 1 hours. I would like to have disconected undercut hairstyle but not slick back .Nice that i can join this forum , thanks a lot people!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Hey there!
Hey Steven, welcome to the forum.

I think whichever product you use usually depends on the style you are trying to achieve. There are a lot of threads on this site which should direct you to which type of product to use. When you figure out which type of product you need, there's also a thread in the product section which lists out all the best brands to use, as well as links to where to get them!

Hope you can get all the help you need on this site Smile
07-16-2014, 07:28 AM
RE: Hey there!
(07-15-2014 02:12 PM)B2stMode Wrote:  Hey Steven, welcome to the forum.

I think whichever product you use usually depends on the style you are trying to achieve. There are a lot of threads on this site which should direct you to which type of product to use. When you figure out which type of product you need, there's also a thread in the product section which lists out all the best brands to use, as well as links to where to get them!

Hope you can get all the help you need on this site Smile

Hey thanks for the reply bro

i would like to have undercute disconnected haircut, but the problem is not so easy for me to form my hair. Cause it´s a bit firm and not so soft. I search then later on in this forum, it´s great to know you Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------