Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, looking for some hair advice and hairstyle ideas!
04-18-2015, 09:52 AM
Hey, looking for some hair advice and hairstyle ideas!
Hi forum

I'm 23 and looking for a new hair style, kind of similar to what I've got at the moment but I have no idea how to get it or anything. I've quite short hair (I'd put a photo up if I could!) but hoping to get a kind of faux style.

I need some advice if certain styles will suit me, if an admin could allow me to post photos I would really appreciate it!

Sam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2015, 12:30 PM
Shocked Tell us a little bit more about your ideal hairstyles!
Welcome to the forum, Sam! Smile

I have upgraded your account so that you can embed images of your hair. Simply upload the picture or pictures to free image hosting sites like imgur.com and embed them in this thread.

Try to tell us what you have in mind or what would be an idea men's hairstyle that you'd like to achieve. You don't even need to name it, simply tell us which celebrity inspires you with his hairstyle, although do bear in mind that some hairstyles are impossible depending on your hair type (see our hair type guide to be sure of your male hair type).

Do also mention if you are planning on getting longer hair (even if not very long whatsoever) as certain hairstyles require specific hair lengths.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
04-26-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: Hey, looking for some hair advice and hairstyle ideas!
welcome to the group!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for curly hair barnet advice - Hi Based1 1 478 10-04-2015 08:04 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hello, all - From shaving hair to growing a hairstyle steveoh562 1 398 09-03-2015 11:09 AM
Last Post: Panther
  Wanting to try different hairstyle to buzz cut haircut Joe99 0 501 08-18-2015 11:13 PM
Last Post: Joe99
Wink Olivier Giroud and Macklemore haircut advice - Hi from Italy Dicuuu 6 1,199 07-07-2015 02:07 AM
Last Post: Dicuuu