Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey hey, I have dry and wavy hair
02-25-2014, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 06:11 PM by Markd27.)
Hey hey, I have dry and wavy hair
Hi, I am excited to be a member of this forum. I have been trying to figure out how to control my hair for years as I struggle with styling since it is very dry and slightly waivey.I have to use a decent amount of product applied to damp hair to be able to style it the way I like it. I wear it similar to how Justin Timberlake sports his new (and I assume chemically relaxed?) do. So the basic shaved on sides and back and faded to some length on top, then parted at one side and then slicked back to the other side. I can usually achieve this with a small amount of hard clay and some pomade to give it a sort of wet look at the finish. However some days its easy and some days its hell. The longer my hair gets the more wavy it gets and it becomes more difficult to get this look. My hair tends to absorb moisture from products quickly since it so dry so keeping hold over the course of the day without restyling my hair becomes a problem. I have never used any sprays or mousses prior to applying product but I have heard that there are some that help to keep the hair straight therefor making it easier to style? I would really appreciate any help or recommendations anybody might have.

Many thanks!! : )
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Im new here; how to make curly hair wavy jimsyd 0 414 03-13-2015 06:22 PM
Last Post: jimsyd