Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys great forum really helped me a lot.
06-20-2014, 06:39 AM
Hey guys great forum really helped me a lot.
I came upon this forum in about April but could never figure out how to post but I just figured it out and wanted to thank all of your "Barber" "Jurgen" the "male forum guy" and the rest of you. One thing I would like to ask without making a new post is, when I try to emulate Ryan Gosling Side Swept side part style do I use Suavecito firm hold before or after I blow dry it ? I got a pretty good Hair Dryer (was recommended here) but I can't seem to get it like his :/. I can't post images yet I don't think. Anyway regardless great community.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: Hey guys great forum really helped me a lot.
(06-20-2014 06:39 AM)EoghanMorvollo Wrote:  I came upon this forum in about April but could never figure out how to post but I just figured it out and wanted to thank all of your "Barber" "Jurgen" the "male forum guy" and the rest of you. One thing I would like to ask without making a new post is, when I try to emulate Ryan Gosling Side Swept side part style do I use Suavecito firm hold before or after I blow dry it ? I got a pretty good Hair Dryer (was recommended here) but I can't seem to get it like his :/. I can't post images yet I don't think. Anyway regardless great community.

Welcome to the forum.

-greatbritain123Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Heya Guys! ChrisHarrington 0 65 11-15-2016 09:36 AM
Last Post: ChrisHarrington
  India mens hair forum member - Intro shivam_rawat 0 114 10-26-2016 08:01 AM
Last Post: shivam_rawat
  Hello guys! seventh_star 0 151 09-30-2016 01:37 PM
Last Post: seventh_star
  Hi Guys Rodzilla 0 197 05-05-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: Rodzilla