Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone, i have a question if you dont mind :)
01-21-2015, 12:57 AM
Sad Hey everyone, i have a question if you dont mind :)
hi guys , im new here and stumbled across this forum desperately from a problem ive been having with my hair for a while now and ive had no luck figuring it out

my problem is im trying to get a specific haircut or style however i feel like its impossible due do the type of hair i have, im white but my hair is naturally curly but also hard, with lots of split ends, and also thin! i can see my scalp under good lighting and it really worries me because i could understand this happening if i were say 40, but im only 18! isnt that a little to young ? i also dye my hair like once every six months cause believe it or not , i have white hairs! Sad

i just wanted to know where i should post my problem (with pictures) in the hairloss subforum or hairstyles and haircuts?

thanks and wow you guys have some really nice information here! i think i finally came to the right place Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Hey everyone, i have a question if you dont mind :)
Welcome! I've changed your privileges and you can now start a thread and post pictures. Please open a thread in the blogs section tell us about your case and posting pictures so that we can see what's going on on your scalp.

Male pattern baldness (the irreversible type of baldness affecting mostly men) is rare at your age but still possible. Technically, you can start losing your hair as soon as your sexually mature, which in males is usually 15-18.

Bear in mind that stress and malnutrition can cause hair loss. However you'd have to be under a huge amount of mental or physical stress or be severely malnourished (e.g. anorexia) to be losing your hair.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-21-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: Hey everyone, i have a question if you dont mind :)
(01-21-2015 06:19 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Welcome! I've changed your privileges and you can now start a thread and post pictures. Please open a thread in the blogs section tell us about your case and posting pictures so that we can see what's going on on your scalp.

Male pattern baldness (the irreversible type of baldness affecting mostly men) is rare at your age but still possible. Technically, you can start losing your hair as soon as your sexually mature, which in males is usually 15-18.

Bear in mind that stress and malnutrition can cause hair loss. However you'd have to be under a huge amount of mental or physical stress or be severely malnourished (e.g. anorexia) to be losing your hair.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate you letting me post, I understand some people get into forums to troll and just annoy other people, so I perfectly understood the 11 posts first before making a thread rule

I just finished making the thread in the subforum you linked me, heres the link

http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...s-provided

I apologize if its a little long, I tried to be as detailed as possible hopefully everyone could understand my situation much better.

Hopefully you and the rest of the forum (which I'm really liking btw! Tongue ) can help me out

Thanks!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  To mo, or not to mo. That is my question. Romakarol 1 737 11-09-2014 06:27 AM
Last Post: Romakarol
  new to the forum and a question nathan 89 2 1,349 10-31-2014 03:43 PM
Last Post: inmate
  Hey guys im new here and i have a question about the brush-up. TheDreamster86 0 533 02-17-2014 04:41 PM
Last Post: TheDreamster86
  Introduction and Question Cillmatic 1 697 01-02-2014 10:40 PM
Last Post: connorhassle123