Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all, any advice on hair care?? 0 0
Hey all, any advice on hair care??
08-30-2018, 03:25 PM
Thumbs Up Hey all, any advice on hair care??
No matter what I do I can t seem to have nice hair. I ve taken biotin, was prescribed propecia and took that for months to help combat my thin hair, I take fish oil, condition regularly, don t use an excess of products, etc. But my hair is thin, coarse and straw like, hard to work with, and frizzy, it kind of curls around the sides next to my ears and looks like unruly pubes. I hate it. any advice? products, treatment, etc, anything would help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2018, 09:38 AM
RE: Hey all, any advice on hair care??
Hi mate, I'm sure there's some barbers out there who can offer some better advice. However, I notice you say about your hair around the ears. Mine is a little like that, particularly on one side, for some reason. To overcome that, I've opted to go really short back and sides - grade 1, grade 0.5 and, more recently, a skin fade. Gone are the days where anything less than a grade 3 can make you look dodgy! It can look really smart. Have you tried that before? Sorry, that doesn't really help, but it's an idea!
08-31-2018, 10:42 AM
(08-31-2018 09:38 AM)pt123 Wrote:  Hi mate, I'm sure there's some barbers out there who can offer some better advice. However, I notice you say about your hair around the ears. Mine is a little like that, particularly on one side, for some reason. To overcome that, I've opted to go really short back and sides - grade 1, grade 0.5 and, more recently, a skin fade. Gone are the days where anything less than a grade 3 can make you look dodgy! It can look really smart. Have you tried that before? Sorry, that doesn't really help, but it's an idea!

Thats actually incredibly helpful man. My only worry is that my hair is so thin that when it gets too short I look like I'm balding. Maybe the skin fade will take care of that. I live in Chicago so I'm sure if I looked around I could find some decent barbers near me that know how to help.
08-31-2018, 12:08 PM
Glad to be of some help! Perhaps try a low skin fade then. Google some pictures, and that might help. Let us know how you get on!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  new, would like advice about hair simon1138 0 246 05-28-2017 05:03 PM
Last Post: simon1138
  Long Hair Male looking for hair care info before shaving locks - Hey xbadgerx 0 389 07-18-2016 02:34 AM
Last Post: xbadgerx
  Looking for curly hair barnet advice - Hi Based1 1 813 10-04-2015 08:04 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Wink Olivier Giroud and Macklemore haircut advice - Hi from Italy Dicuuu 6 1,876 07-07-2015 02:07 AM
Last Post: Dicuuu