Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all
12-12-2014, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2014 09:38 AM by crocks16.)
Hey all
21 year old from Ohio, been lurking the forum for a few months now gathering all sorts of information on how to perfect my hairstyle.

Getting where I want to be, which is the Jimmy Darmody/Michael Pitt style. Hair currently at around 3.75 inches on the top, the length should be where I want in 2-3 months.

Finally registered today because while I enjoy the Suavecito and Layrite pomades, they are not the ideal product in my mind for what I'm looking to accomplish. The holds on both are great, but I'm really looking for something that won't really crust up. I want a product with decent hold, but also allows for me to "play with my hair" by rearranging it back into place every so often throughout the day. I have a video of Darmody in Boardwalk Empire doing this, but after reading the rules I understand I'm not allowed to post any images/videos yet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------