Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone!
11-30-2016, 07:30 PM
Hey Everyone!
Hey guys,
My name is Grant and I live in Georgia in the United States. For as long as I can remember, I had a mop of thick brown hair that was cut above the ears, short in the back, and long in the front, where I swept it over or flipped it to the left side. Every now and then, I would get a buzz cut (using a four guard) at the start of the summer so that I did not have to deal with my hair much at all.

At the start of this summer, however, I decided to change it up and get an undercut for the first time. I am now rocking a one to 2 fade with a disconnect and a shaved part with about 4-5 inches of hair on top. I am really liking it and I think that I will keep it for the foreseeable future.

I discovered the undercut because I am huge soccer fan and I noticed that many players had this interesting hairstyle that I thought was weird at first, but then it grew on me and we see how that turned out.

Just thought I would tell you a bit about myself and about my luxurious locks haha. Looking forward to participating in this forum!Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------