Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05-13-2014, 12:58 PM
What's up everyone, my name's Ryan, and I'm a Junior at the University of Maine, for a while I've been doing the same thing with my hair, I'm talking basically the same stuff since grade school. I know it's time for a change, but I have no clue about the first thing there is to know about hair/hairstyles. I recently went to get my haircut and asked them to pretty much give me an undercut, but even with this I forgot I'd need to know how to style the damn thing and for that I've come to you all here! What I originally had them do was a high fade on the sides and back leaving the top uncut, so it would grow. It's since grown in a bit and I'll be heading back to get it trimmed up on the sides and back again, but this time I think I'll have enough length where I can start styling it. Anyways hopefully you all here can provide me with the insight I need to get this change going!

~ Ryan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Hey!
Welcome, Ryan!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------