Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
05-09-2014, 01:49 PM
Hey!
Hey everyone! I started reading these forums a couple of months ago and decided to join! I have really thick, wavy hair and it's really tough to style so I knew that coming here would help me out! I'm also always looking for new styles so I know this is the place to be for that!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Hey!
And by the way, my name is Pat and I have medium length red hair!
05-09-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Hey!
Welcome Pat! Smile Love your username, by the way!

Lots of cool hairstyles to go through as we have many hairstyle guides and there are more coming. In fact, I am preparing one just now on the hairstyles of rock stars. You can also ask and even get feedback on any styles you are curious about or want to try in our new section dedicated for that, the Hair Blogs section.

In case you haven't gone through it, I recently published a guide on haircuts and hairstyles for redhead men which covers all the hairstyles and haircuts for men but featured on redhead males. It's good to have pictures of the many male hairstyles available on actual redhead men because that way you can visualize the hairstyle better as the hair color resonates with you. We have fellow redheaded forum members so I wanted to publish a guide in our forum specifically for this segnebt of our forum's population Smile

Lastly, since you have been reading our forums for months now, you will probably be acquainted now with our hair type guide (taken from the great book, The Men's Hair Book). We also recently published a hair length guide (also taken from The Men's Hair Book!) which is also worth going through if you haven't already. It's hair type and hair length that matter the most when it comes to suitable hairstyles for a male, so have a read through both guides (if you haven't already or if you haven't read The Men's Hair Book) so you can understand better what hairstyles will be more optimal for your hair!

Anyway, Pat, make yourself at home and welcome again!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------