Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
04-11-2014, 11:30 AM
Hey
Well not much to say about me I'm 27 and I live in Ontario Canada. I have 3 kids ( all in school and I work full time at a telecommunication company. I found this site through good and I want to get some ideas for a new hair style (Hair line is receding). I am a huge fan of the undercut but don't think it will work. from reading on the forum I guess I have to have a certain amounts of post to post a pic so I can get some input for people here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: Hey
Welcome on board Joe

What would you say is your hair type? And since you mention hairline receding, what would you say is your Norwood Scale based on the classification below?

By the way, you can find a very detailed profiling of your hair including type and Norwood stage in The Men's Hair Book, which has plenty of no BS advice for receding hairlines and male pattern baldness in all its stages.

[Image: WySY1EY.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
04-12-2014, 01:54 PM
[quote='TheMensHairForum' pid='5117' dateline='1397256809']
Welcome on board Joe

To be honest looking at its I would say II with very fine hair (not thick).
04-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Pleased to meet you on here.Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------