Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
01-04-2014, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 02:48 PM by Brennan.)
Hey
Newbie here from NI Smile

Guys, where can i find alcohol free hair products in the UK? Gel and Hairspray?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: Hey
Hey, welcome aboard! Sorry, but I could not tell you that -- I'm in the US, but I'm sure if you look around more you may be able to find the products you're looking for. Good luck, hope to see you around.
01-05-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: Hey
(01-04-2014 02:45 PM)Brennan Wrote:  Newbie here from NI Smile

Guys, where can i find alcohol free hair products in the UK? Gel and Hairspray?

Welcome on board Brennan!

Usually the best place to buy hair products is Amazon and so far it is the best online outlet we can recommend at present. You'd be surprised to know that, in many cases, buying from the US is cheaper than buying from the UK when it comes to Amazon. When buying multiple products, the products' price plus the shipping is quite often less expensive than that of the UK, even when you purchase a fast shipping service with Amazon.

If you're interested in alcohol free hair gel and hair spray to buy from the UK, then I recommend yo the following at Amazon UK in these links: alcohol free Hair Gel & alcohol free Hair Spray

The above 2 options are great alcohol-free hair products and fit your purpose very well and have a good price too.

With that said above, if you are in the mood to buy more hair products and buy, say, a 6 months supply of hair gel, wax, hair spray, hair dryer etc, then buy your products from the US (if you can wait a couple more days for its delivery). We have a big list of great men's hair products in the forum (click the link to see the thread) and for the same alcohol-free hair products I given above for Amazon UK, you can find them too at Amazon USA here: alcohol-free Hair Gel & alcohol-free hair spray.

I know what it's like to not being able to tolerate hair and skin products with alcohol as one of my cousins gets ill from them and he uses those products I have recommended to you. I hope that helped and welcome again to the forums!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------