Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
12-12-2014, 09:31 AM
Hey!
I'm KM1994. Currently, I'm deployed overseas so I'm using this time to be selfish and study up/ find what works for me. I've always had a problem with my hair, so I'm hoping to utilize this time to find what works for me since I can pretty much try whatever out here until I get back home. So if any cut I try out ends up a disaster the buzzcut look will work just fine out here (:

I plan on being an active member in this forum so I can learn more about my hair, the right products to use, and to help others out when I find what works for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Hey!
(12-12-2014 09:31 AM)KM1994 Wrote:  I'm KM1994. Currently, I'm deployed overseas so I'm using this time to be selfish and study up/ find what works for me. I've always had a problem with my hair, so I'm hoping to utilize this time to find what works for me since I can pretty much try whatever out here until I get back home. So if any cut I try out ends up a disaster the buzzcut look will work just fine out here (:

I plan on being an active member in this forum so I can learn more about my hair, the right products to use, and to help others out when I find what works for me.

What problem do you have with your hair?
Mine is that it's extremely thick. And because the people don't have this thick hair in Sweden I don't think that the barbers know exactly what to do with my hair.
12-13-2014, 08:09 AM
(12-12-2014 12:27 PM)Mille Wrote:  
(12-12-2014 09:31 AM)KM1994 Wrote:  I'm KM1994. Currently, I'm deployed overseas so I'm using this time to be selfish and study up/ find what works for me. I've always had a problem with my hair, so I'm hoping to utilize this time to find what works for me since I can pretty much try whatever out here until I get back home. So if any cut I try out ends up a disaster the buzzcut look will work just fine out here (:

What problem do you have with your hair?
Mine is that it's extremely thick. And because the people don't have this thick hair in Sweden I don't think that the barbers know exactly what to do with my hair.

My hair is extremely thick and wavy. I tend to have more bad days than good with it. Barbers have a tough time trying to get my hair to the way I think it looks good (but we're our own worst critics). Right now I'm just trying to find a good cut that will work for me and suit my face shape and be within regulations.

Is your hair similar to mine?
12-17-2014, 07:10 AM
I keep running into problems on this forum with some sort of account activation problems. It's been an issue since I've gotten here. I already activated my account and I cant even access my user CP. What's the deal?
12-17-2014, 07:26 AM
(12-17-2014 07:10 AM)KM1994 Wrote:  I keep running into problems on this forum with some sort of account activation problems. It's been an issue since I've gotten here. I already activated my account and I cant even access my user CP. What's the deal?

It's all on the sticky thread on this forum section where you've posted. See HERE

Then read the FAQ to know what you can and cannot do depending on your post count. There are no account activation problems with your account.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-17-2014, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2014 08:06 AM by KM1994.)
Alright, awesome. I've read that before I posted my intro, but I'm glad that there's actually no activation problems with my account. I wasn't sure if my inability to post on other sections was due to lack of posts or a problem on my end, turns out I just missed the FAQ and only read the rules...Thanks!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------