Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 09:22 PM by Toore.)
Hello fellow Dudes and Dudettes! My name is Tore (Toore to meet minimum nickname character length Big Grin).

I am nearing my 18th birthday (young, I know!), and I am in serious need of hair advice.

I am currently a Senior in high school. For the past 17ish years of my existence, I have refused to style my hair in any way, shape or form. I just wake up, get my shower, comb my hair down and then just shake my head so it's back to being bed-headdy. If I have work after school, I just rinse and repeat. It's been working for me so far.

(Well, I was going to add some pictures of me here, but it won't allow me)

But I think it's time for a change. It's about time to "grow-up" and start taking charge as far as hair care goes. The only issue is that since I've never really had to style my hair, I don't know where to start. I need advice on what may suit my face, or just my head in general. I personally like Jake Gyllenhaal's hair style in this photo:

(I was going to add a picture of a hairstyle, but I cannot)

Any suggestions? I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow, so, I've waited this long so I don't overthink my choices! Thanks again guys! Big Grin

I am in serious need of advice, but I do not think I can get it unless I can post pictures, which this forum won't allow me to do. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------