Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey ;)
10-24-2014, 05:51 AM
Hey ;)
Hi, I am Merty. I came across this forum a few days ago, and started browsing through some threads. I must say, there's a lot of very high quality posts here, and I am already learning a lot. Hope I can share some stuff with you guys aswell!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2014, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 06:34 AM by Thebarbered1.)
RE: Hey ;)
(10-24-2014 05:51 AM)Merty Wrote:  Hi, I am Merty. I came across this forum a few days ago, and started browsing through some threads. I must say, there's a lot of very high quality posts here, and I am already learning a lot. Hope I can share some stuff with you guys aswell!
Hi Merty. I'm David, and you and me alike - I only across this forum the other day, and it's really good. There are certainly some excellent posts here and I've picked up a lot of hints, tips and ideas. You're very welcome here, and I look forward to sharing stuff, thoughts and views with you.
10-31-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Hey ;)
(10-24-2014 05:51 AM)Merty Wrote:  Hi, I am Merty. I came across this forum a few days ago, and started browsing through some threads. I must say, there's a lot of very high quality posts here, and I am already learning a lot. Hope I can share some stuff with you guys aswell!

Hi there, my name is Bui and I just found this forum too.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------