Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
10-15-2014, 03:44 PM
Video Hey
Hey guys, my name is Joseph and I'm new here. I looked all over to find a place where males can talk about hair lol. Need some advice about a hair style I want to achieve so if anyone knows a little about kinky hair help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Hey
Welcome to this forum Smile

We all try to help each other and lots of stuff has been posted already on mens hair care and mens hairstyles. This is no doubts the best website on mens hair and facial hair and there really are a lot of great posts in the forum.

There is a curly hair area of the forum where all the guys with curly hair that includes kinky hair post. You are probably aware of this forum area but it's this one. Not that you can't post anywhere else, just that this forum area itself has a lot fo great information on kinky curly hair Smile
10-22-2014, 05:35 PM
Hey Daniel, nice to meet you! I'm here for the same reason as you!
10-23-2014, 12:49 AM
(10-15-2014 03:44 PM)tytry8 Wrote:  Hey guys, my name is Joseph and I'm new here. I looked all over to find a place where males can talk about hair lol. Need some advice about a hair style I want to achieve so if anyone knows a little about kinky hair help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
Hi Joseph, great to have you here. Welcome. What sort of advice do you need? If I'm unable to help here, I know someone else will be able to. I've only been here a couple of days and it's a great forum.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------