Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning conditioner review
12-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning conditioner review
This is my experience with the product so I'm posting a Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning conditioner review. This conditioning product is very cheap and yet offers good value. I would say it can even look up to more expensive conditioners, and since buying from Amazon is so popular here in the forum, the Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning conditioner acts as an excellent add on product to your basket and for which to always get every time you buy at Amazon.

Before posting let me remind you that even as a female hairdresser, I know what hair products that are not advertised as for men can do. In fact the vast majority of hair products not advertised 'as for men' work just as well on men as they do for women! This Herbal Essences conditioner I am reviewing below is a classic example of a hair product that is unisex (so it works for men) despite not being advertised as such.

I have been a user of Herbal Essences, on and off, ever since I can remember. For a long time my hair has been less than forgiving to all the torture I've been putting it through, due to styling. I'm a fan of heat styling like flat irons (learn more about them for male use here) and hair dryers (learn more about them for male use here), so my hair always needs that extra conditioning! As many of you know from reading this forum, heat is not good for your hair and can do some damage if applied on a regular basis, it's just coms with the territory of using the heat styling tools frequently. I constantly have to apply super moisturizing shampoo & conditioner to my hair every time, so I am always running out despite having plenty around! Big Grin

While browsing for conditioner one afternoon, something sparkly caught my eye. It was an eye-catching purple bottle of Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner! Herbal Essences has always been good at marketing and fancy packaging, but when it came to performance... well it has been more of a 'roll the dice' kind of experience. However, I am always trying new shampoos and conditioners every time. I absolutely love experimenting with new products - the smells, the textures, the experience, I love everything about it and my profession really enables the fact that I get to try lots of hair products!

After reading what the bottle of Herbal Essences Hydralicious conditioner had to say, I just had to try it. I am very visual even for hair products, and I'm glad I am because I never would have found this product, otherwise. Hydralicious Reconditioning conditioner is formulated for dry or damaged hair and is "fused with extracts of shea, moisturizers & Hawaiian sea silk. Take dry, damaged hair to the brink with this thick, smooth drink. This shampoo and conditioner system is a re-hydrating dream of rich, drenching moisture fused with extracts of shea, moisturizers & Hawaiian sea silk. It'll give frizz, breakage and dryness a smooth ride to a luscious world where dry and damaged are just a bad dream"... Talk about enticing!

So did the Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning conditioner live up to it's word? Yes it did and this conditioner's formula is a petty good one especially for those of you who use hair dryers, flat irons or if you have curly hair. I could feel it working the second I started using it in the shower. It smelled great and was easy to apply to my hair (consider that I have long hair so for short to medium length hair as usual with mens hair, it will be even easier to apply).

My hair was left bouncy and soft after using this product and once my hair dried up (whether by air drying or using a hair dryer). Considering the results, I might have to start taking the brand a bit more seriously from now on. So yeah, this has been my Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning conditioner review. Recommended!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2014, 06:37 AM
RE: Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning conditioner review
Herbal Essences has usually paid more attention to packaging than actual product performance, hence the low price of their products. They are not bad though and it's good to hear they actually helped with heat-styled hair as usually cheap conditioners can't do the job themselves.

Thanks for the review!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A conditioner that really hydrates hair? boolmir 1 247 10-26-2016 02:57 PM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 440 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 2,066 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Blackship water based pomade by Flagship review Charms434 0 968 11-16-2015 01:34 PM
Last Post: Charms434