Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with new hairstyle!?
02-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Help with new hairstyle!?
Hello everyone!

I am here for some advice as I have no idea what I am doing. I have decided that I want to try a new hairstyle, but do not know what will fit me or what will look good.

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/IMG_3788_Ink_LI.jpg
file:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/IMG_3787_Ink_LI.jpg
file:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/IMG_3779_Ink_LI.jpg

I have posted these three photos to show my face shape and my hair. If you look at the images you may be able to notice that I have a patch of hair on the left side where my bangs always want to stand straight up. The right side of my bangs all the way to middle constantly wants to fall down despite blow drying and product so it makes it tricky to style at times. So my one side hates the other.

Typically I just get a 2 on the sides and trimmed on the top it kinda looks like a shorter version of what you see in the picture. Any advice on styles would be appreciated!

Thanks guys!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2017, 08:23 PM
RE: Help with new hairstyle!?
The links to your pictures aren't working, try new ones and I may be able to help.
02-08-2017, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2017 08:39 PM by johnnyjames99.)
imgur.com/a/io8t7

you'll have to add the https because the site would not let me post it.

try this!
02-08-2017, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2017 08:44 PM by portraitofcurcelli.)
That worked, can you post more?

Nevermind I see them all!

I see you have a strong cow lick?

Looking at your hair currently i'd try add abit of flare, go 1-2 on the sides and back and have good length on top and try styling it to the way it wants to go like a side slick using pomade.

This would give you a gentlemens 50's style.

Alternatively you could try an undercut and slick back with your stubble? Leaving the stubble to blend in with you shaved side burns again you would require good length ontop for this.
02-08-2017, 08:42 PM
(02-08-2017 08:41 PM)portraitofcurcelli Wrote:  That worked, can you post more?

thats really all I have of my hair
02-08-2017, 08:45 PM
(02-08-2017 08:42 PM)johnnyjames99 Wrote:  

Read my previous post.
02-08-2017, 08:47 PM
(02-08-2017 08:45 PM)portraitofcurcelli Wrote:  
(02-08-2017 08:42 PM)johnnyjames99 Wrote:  

Read my previous post.

Ah I see! Thank you! Do you have advice on more natural looks for the top as opposed to the slicked pomade or the undercut slicked back? I am not a huge fan of slicked hair on myself. It seems to look weird when my hair isn't up a bit.
02-08-2017, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2017 08:53 PM by portraitofcurcelli.)
[/quote]Ah I see! Thank you! Do you have advice on more natural looks for the top as opposed to the slicked pomade or the undercut slicked back? I am not a huge fan of slicked hair on myself. It seems to look weird when my hair isn't up a bit.
[/quote]
Ofcourse, look at George Clooney and Gerard Butler type style.

What you want is a grade 2-4 on sides and back and a bit more length on top then you want a matte wax as your hair looks thick and strong and with the wax have a play around and create a natural looking style with a bit of mess.

You definately want a matte product.
02-08-2017, 08:53 PM

Ah I see! Thank you! Do you have advice on more natural looks for the top as opposed to the slicked pomade or the undercut slicked back? I am not a huge fan of slicked hair on myself. It seems to look weird when my hair isn't up a bit.
[/quote] Ofcourse, look at George Clooney and Gerard Butler type style.

What you want is a grade 2-4 on sides and back and a bit more length on top then you want a matte wax as your hair looks thick and strong and with the wax have a play around and create a natural looking style with a bit of mess.

You definately want a matte product.
[/quote]

I will check them out! Thank you so much!
02-08-2017, 08:54 PM
You're welcome! Give me a shout in here if you need any more help.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone know what hairstyle this is called? Sleek Blade 5 441 08-02-2017 04:10 PM
Last Post: Sleek Blade
Question Looking to get a shorter hairstyle. Will this hairstyle work with my hair/face? Maedor 0 130 07-24-2017 12:41 AM
Last Post: Maedor
  Help me choose right hairstyle dalacast15 2 665 07-17-2017 05:05 AM
Last Post: NeedHelpImANoob
  Johnny Depp 1988 Hairstyle Kakatoes 3 338 06-09-2017 07:30 AM
Last Post: Kakatoes