Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me stop getting bad haircuts
02-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Help me stop getting bad haircuts
So I recently got another bad haircut and it's very frustrating so I am starting now figuring out what to ask for when I go back.

My hair:

The style I want is the Pompadour

Examples :
My questions are
1. How long should I let my hair grow before I go to get it cut again
2. What products do I need , I really like the super soft look like in example pic 4 . Idk if that was just done in photoshop or what but I really want my hair to look like one body of hair and not a bunch of pieces ya know? I don't like how you can see strands in my hair now
3. How do I get my hair to stop looking like a bunch of strands and start looking like one big body of super soft hair. Like there is so much space in between my hairs and idk how to describe what I'm saying :/
4. What do I ask my barber to do , cause showing pictures doesn't seem to work .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2017, 01:40 PM
RE: Help me stop getting bad haircuts
Not sure how to add pics
02-09-2017, 01:50 PM
So looks like I can't add picks , this makes things harder
02-09-2017, 06:23 PM
You need very good length on top 6+ inches for a good messy pomp.

Do you get your thinned out? It needs thick body, use thickening shampoo and conditioner.

Style with a hairdryer and light cream that doesn't make it stick down.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My hair / hairline and haircuts I could get . Help. John_cook115 1 508 02-08-2017 09:15 PM
Last Post: portraitofcurcelli
  Undercut hairstyle with longer sides to stop Asian hair from sticking out? pt3407 0 814 12-07-2016 05:52 AM
Last Post: pt3407
  Best tall men hairstyles and haircuts for great aesthetics A Tall Guy 1 1,438 10-20-2016 11:17 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Thumbs Up Slicked Back Hair Guide: Styles, Haircuts, Products, Pictures, Advice and More TheMensHairForum 15 36,337 12-17-2015 10:14 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c