Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me find a fitting hairstyle with cowlick and wide face 0 0
Help me find a fitting hairstyle with cowlick and wide face
10-01-2018, 06:01 AM
Help me find a fitting hairstyle with cowlick and wide face
Right Now i posses medium length(Fringe highest Hair reaches my nose(9-10cm).And the lowest reaches my eye(4-5cm).My sides up are also 4-5cm from a previous "side part" and lower the half.The middle Hair(in the middle of my Head) is one or 2 cm higher than my fringe.This might be the reason i cant Really style it or give it a form.I have a ROUND FACE and STRAIGHT THIN HAIR with Tiny jaw Clarity as am 10kg overweight.My Face also looks fat.ik all the characteristics of a really hot person.THE PROBLEM?-2 freaking cowlicks in front at the sides of my Head Sad.Which sucks any Chance of a good hairstyle. I Wanted the pompadour, but because of the cowlick my Hair has to be either Really Short or Really long.Really Short=fat look.Really long=It will still Take months to reach it while having a shitty hairstyle which i cannot style messy. THE PROBLEM: If I want to style my Hair to a pompadour or just up on the right side.The last hair at the side that still belong to the middle Head and not the side will not roll over, and it doesnt matter how much Wax or gel i put they just go back Straight and that Ruins the hairstyle. So a pompadour is outSad sth that looks Good on round faces. Side part is also out as i just hate it and how it looks on me...Has any Body got any suggestions what i Could do witj my Hair?thanx very much.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2018, 12:50 PM
A slicked back hairstyle is one of the best styles for short hair with a cowlick.
Could you please upload pictures of your current hairstyle and look?

From what I've read, you're better off growing your hair long. In the meantime (as it grows), try a slicked back hairstyle (see this hairstyle guide) as this hairstyle gives a manlier look than most-other hairstyles.

Don't worry about the cowlick and just grow the hair longer. The best way to tame a cowlick is to grow the cowlick longer as longer hair equals an easier-to-tame cowlick.

As said, upload pictures so we can see what's going on.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Straight hair with oval shape face - Need a new hairstyle! Klukinchikendo 5 273 Today 02:20 PM
Last Post: Klukinchikendo
Lightbulb Military Hair Styles and Haircuts - Epic 25 Hairstyle Ideas Panther 2 188 09-20-2018 09:50 AM
Last Post: RomanAct
  Hairstyle advice for Oblong face bardeeshoo 2 192 09-19-2018 10:02 AM
Last Post: Panther
  Help Choosing A New Hairstyle For Straight Thick Asian Hair and july 1 180 09-13-2018 12:36 PM
Last Post: Panther