Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help growing my hair out. 0 0
Help growing my hair out.
08-18-2017, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2017 02:23 PM by g0dafk.)
Help growing my hair out.
So i want to grow my hair from short to longBig GrinBig Grin. Now the longest part of it is about 12 cm on top, and i have shorter parts on sides and above the neck like i think 3-4 cmHuh. I mean its a shorter sides longer top haircut left to grow. ( i have not visited the barber for some months like 4 maybe 5 ). I'm thinking into let it grow , but im afraid because i don't know how to do it. I guess that i don't just let it grow wildly without any cuts.. or do i? What about sideburns... they are not long enough to put them behind the ear or i don't know, i guess thats what you do with them, right? Undecided
And another questin, i've been thinking about cutting sides frequently and letting only top grow. Will it match a hair growth normal?
Some tips? Like should i still go to barber and telling him " yo i'm trying to let this hair go long man, be careful what you do " or i should just skip it?
P.S: I know that my english is... cancer, sorry.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: Help growing my hair out.
I trim my side burns with a trimmer, as far as growing, what I did, and I'm only at 11 months now, so not long yet, is go to the store and buy maybe 10 different styling products or conditioner products, and experiment to find what is going to be best for you. For my short hair gel has been my go to for over 20 years, but for going longer it was not going to work, to messy, cakey, I tried creams, clays, etc, and found the best thing for me is putty if I style it, or more natural look leave in conditioner, and try a bunch of them too. Good luck in your journey!
08-22-2017, 02:38 PM
From what i've heard, hair products like hair gel can damage your hair, and anyway, i'm not afraid by the awkward stage, so i don't really care how my hair looks. I just want it to grow hm.. idk, correct? I mean.. the hair should have equal lenght right? Well i'm afraid that mine is somehow longer on the left side and in front. Would this affect my growing somehow? Do i need to "equalize" it now? Or i can do it even when i'll pass the awkward stage?
08-22-2017, 08:21 PM
I'm not equalizing mine, I haven't got any cuts, you have to more equalize style, decide how you will wear it, the top should be a little longer, 2 to 3 inches maybe before you start growing the sides, but once you start growing the key is no cuts, these people that go for trims are gonna take a lot longer than no cuts. I think if you can mess with style and find one than in my opinion there is no such thing as the awkward stage.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Growing a man bun - advice? Tom47 0 562 12-29-2017 06:34 PM
Last Post: Tom47
  Growing out long hair Zack17 0 973 10-20-2017 10:56 AM
Last Post: Zack17
  Neckline haircut while growing hair long QadrKhalid 2 2,016 07-17-2017 10:53 AM
Last Post: Robert.Brown
  Growing out my hair. Skyro 3 1,864 07-17-2017 10:52 AM
Last Post: Robert.Brown