Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help I need a hairstyle
12-19-2015, 03:50 PM
Help I need a hairstyle
Well, i really don't know what to do. It's so f***cking easy to style your hair when it's straigh or curly. I've coiled hair and im going to work in the finance industry, i will be wearing suits and need a level of formality, therefore long hair is not an option. I want something that show power and confidence. What hairstyle do you recommend me?

My hair is coiled (but not 100% coiled, it requires a bit more to form the coil than the models showed in this forum as coiled ones.) And i've an oval face, 1,80m height, my face is normal but i use to use 62' rayban because it compliments better my face.

I wanted to try something classic, like the businessman style but i see every business style is just for straight or curly hair, i can't see how a coiled hair guy can manage a businessman style or something like that. Please help, before i go to a salon and waste my money in something that i dont really like. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Undercut hairstyle with longer sides to stop Asian hair from sticking out? pt3407 0 44 Yesterday 05:52 AM
Last Post: pt3407
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 66 12-06-2016 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 114 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 302 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98