Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!! Hair is a mess not sure what my options are
01-19-2017, 08:26 AM
Help!!! Hair is a mess not sure what my options are
For the past two years I've had bad haircuts, no idea why. I've been to different places and tried different styles, but nothing seems to work, recently I've noticed my hairs been uneven and it feels like a fight with it every morning. I've also noticed that when my hair is flat my fringe seems to be longer than the top of my head, also on my hairline on top of my forehead I have some short hairs that look like they have been shaved but growing back, but that doesn't make sense as my hair hasn't been cut there, I want to grow my hair out and then start over with a slick back undercut, but not sure what to do, I could also get a buzz cut but really don't know what's going on
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Help!!! Hair is a mess not sure what my options are
For a start it sounds like you are going to the wrong barbers, find yourself a reputable known barber regardless of the price and explain your problem and what you want to him/her.

What hair type do you have? Colour? etc

Any links to pics?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to get straight hair from curly hair for men - Options Itsmelook 37 125,010 10-03-2016 08:50 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist