Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help, Can't recover password for account EmreYOrhan
09-23-2014, 01:30 PM
Help, Can't recover password for account EmreYOrhan
Hi,

I can't seem to reset my password, it says that an e-mail was sent to my mailbox, but I just don't receive it. It's not even in the ''junk'' section. This was the only way to seek help. Could the moderators help me with my original account?

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2014, 02:17 PM
RE: Help, Can't recover password for account EmreYOrhan
I will send a pm to admin since i saw just now you posted this and cant pm with only 1 post. I once forgot my password and i got the reset email bout 3 minutes later. Seems like hours since you keep refreshing your mailbox waiting for the email even though it is sent immediately Big Grin sure the mods will fix it for you.
09-24-2014, 07:12 AM
thanks,

I've waited for days, yet no e-mail.

Hope it'll be fixed soon.
09-30-2014, 01:05 PM
(09-24-2014 07:12 AM)EmreYorhan3 Wrote:  thanks,

I've waited for days, yet no e-mail.

Hope it'll be fixed soon.

PM sent. I fixed it for you, but the actual issue that you are reporting cannot be replicated. It has been a one-off issue in your case. Your regular account is all fine now Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
09-30-2014, 02:54 PM
I moved your reply EmreYOrhan.

(09-24-2014 07:12 AM)EmreYorhan3 Wrote:  The only place I can post something is here, so here it goes. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I can recover the password for my account: EmreYOrhan. I can't seem to receive the e-mail that I'm supposed to receive. It's not in my inbox nor in the junk section.

I believe a moderator tried to send me a private message to help me on this case, I can't acces my private messagesDodgy. It says that I do not have permission to access that page..

Again, I am asking for your guys' help. This account is just an account to make sure I can restore my original one.

Thanks

You can access your PM now.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-17-2014, 05:48 AM
is it possible to change my username to something more private?
12-17-2014, 06:45 AM
Quote:is it possible to change my username to something more private?

I just sent you a PM.

Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Change password help Wiggles 2 611 06-07-2015 05:40 PM
Last Post: Wiggles