Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!
07-17-2015, 10:59 AM
Hello there!
Hey people!

My name is Tiernan and I reside in the rolling hills of Ireland. I always try to look my best, without being vain about it. Tongue I am here hoping to learn more about what I can do to my hair, and help people - if I can because I'm no expert!

My big interests include computing and things like that; there's nothing really to do with hair, but I do try to keep a good do. :3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: Hello there!
Welcome, Tiernan!

I've posted a reply with 2 recommended hairstyles for a high forehead that will suit you really well. You have nice hair and a nicely-matured hairline (even though you don't seem to be too fond of it), so either of the 2 recommended hairstyles (slicked back Undercut and Caesar haircut) that you will find in my reply will suit you very well.

Make sure to go through the linked discussions in my reply too as you will find in there all the advice that you will ever need for the recommended hairstyles! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------